Experienced Quality Inspector
9312 Arrow Rd. NW Minerva, OH 44657 US
What’s in it for you?
Monday - Thursday / 5AM-3:330PM
$32K-$40K/YEAR (salary pay is based on experience and interview)
Free Pay Card
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance Benefits available
AllStaff All-star Award when hired on permanently
Please apply online, text or call us now (330) 938-6717 so we can help you find a great opportunity!
- Measure dimensions of components and finished product to ensure conformance to specifications, using precision measuring instruments (caliper, micrometer, rules), templates, and fixtures.
- Read and understand production documentation and drawings and information provided in the shop traveler.
- Perform First Article, In-Process, and Final Inspections of all shop floor production; Assess and disposition incoming material
- Complete production process and product audits which includes First Article Inspections, In-process Inspections and Audits, and Final Inspections to ensure protection of the customer and timely delivery to our customers.
- Inspects and corrects all inspection documentation ensuring the documents are audited for accuracy and completely filled out with the proper information.
- Perform visual in process inspections, understanding of pressure tests, perform NDE inspections, and report investigation results of quality inspections on production floor.
- Approve in-process production by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; communicating required adjustments to production supervisor.
- Approve finished products by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; returning products for re-work; confirming re-work, and taking measuring for capability studies and MSA.
- Document inspection results by completing reports and logs; summarizing re-work and waste; inputting data into quality database.
- Train/mentor in quality requirements to new and existing Production staff.
- Maintain safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- A High School diploma.
- Must be able to understand and interpret blueprint requirements
- Detect quality errors or problems and take corrective action.
- Reading, comprehension and math skills.
- Demonstrated reliability and strong work ethic with attention to detail
- Must be able to work independently with little supervision.
- Ability to multitask and work in a team oriented fast-paced environment.
Who is AllStaff?
Let us do the hard work and find you a great job. Check out our reviews, people love working with AllStaff. AllStaff is an award-winning staffing agency where we treat you right and help you find the right opportunity.