Experienced CNC Machinst ($20-$23/hour)
9312 Arrow Rd. NW Minerva, OH 44657 US
What’s in it for you?
Monday - Thursday / 5AM-3:30PM
$20-$24/hour (salary pay is based on experience and interview)
Free Pay Card
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance Benefits available
AllStaff All-star Award when hired on permanently
Please apply online, text or call us now (330) 938-6717 so we can help you find a great opportunity!
- Plans machining by studying work orders and drawings.
- Programs mills and lathes by entering instructions, including zero and reference points; setting tool registers, offsets, compensation, and conditional switches; calculating requirements, including basic math, geometry, and trigonometry; proving part programs.
- Sets-up CNC mills and lathes in common practices including tool setup and work holding.
- Loads feed mechanism by lifting stock into position.
- Verifies settings by measuring positions, first-run part, and sample workpieces, adhering to international standards.
- Maintains specifications by observing drilling, grooving, and cutting, including turning, facing, knurling and threading operations.
- Taking measurements; detecting malfunctions; troubleshooting processes
- Adjusting and reprogramming controls
- Sharpening and replacing worn tools.
- Maintains safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations.
- Maintains a clean work area and routine cleaning of machine tools.
- Documents actions by completing production and quality logs.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests
- A high school diploma or machining experience.
- Five plus years as a machinist/with CNC and tooling experience...
- Must be physically fit and able to lift 50 lbs. plus stand for extended periods.
- Be able to read prints and understand drawings.
- Can perform advanced calculations using shop Math.
- Able to accurately use precision machine shop measuring tools.
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Hand tool proficiency.
- Problem Solving.
- Team Oriented.
- Learning Oriented
- Basic PC proficiency
Who is AllStaff?
Let us do the hard work and find you a great job. Check out our reviews, people love working with AllStaff. AllStaff is an award-winning staffing agency where we treat you right and help you find the right opportunity.