$10/ HR with Opportunity of Increase at 45 days
1st shift 6AM to 2:30PM
Monday - Saturday (until OT is done)
(First day will be 7AM- 1: 30PM)
- Operate casting equipment to cast logs and boards.
- A die (mold) is mechanically lowered into the batch tank and raised when filled.
- Caster removes insert and log or panel and places on tray.
- Trays are then placed on racks.
- Tray with product can range from 35lbs to 70lbs,
- This is a wet and messy area, aprons rubber gloves and shoe covers are provided.
- Hearing protection is required in some areas and provided by company.
- Clean Background
- Clean Drug Test
- Steel Toed Boots