1st & 3rd Shift- Inspector/Quality Control
450 Courtney Rd. Sebring, OH 44672 US
What’s in it for you?
8PM-6AM / Mon-Thurs / Train on 1st Shift*
6AM-4PM / Mon-Thurs
Temp to Hire opportunity
Full time with possible overtime
Free Pay Card
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance Benefits available
AllStaff All-star Award when hired on permanently
Please apply online, text or call us now (330) 938-6717 so we can help you find a great opportunity!
The Slitter Inspection Operator is responsible for the slitting/rewinding, inspection and data collection of the finished product being sent to Finished Goods, while consistently meeting company demands and specifications.
· Ensure daily activities are always conducted safely and properly.
· Assist in maintaining the work area in a clean and orderly condition.
· Set up equipment, or review previous shifts set up, based on job specifications, to meet appropriate requirements of the finished label.
· Perform quality checks prior to production and monitor print quality during production. Isolate, as required, product that does not meet Company and Customer standards.
· Provide quality Customer samples as required.
*Ability to lift, up to a maximum of 75 pounds on a frequent basis*